Home > Notices
Notice on Airline Boarding Requirement for Certificate of Negative Result of Nucleic Acid Tests for Covid-19
(For Foreign Nationals Only)

In accordance with the announcement of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, the General Administration of Customs of China and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, passengers who are to fly from Sweden to China will be required to take a nucleic acid test for COVID-19 and apply for certified Health Declaration Form starting from 7 September 2020. The following procedures are for your reference:

1. Starting from 7 September 2020, passengers who are to fly to China from Sweden, directly or indirectly, will be required to take a nucleic acid test for COVID-19 within three days(calculated from the date of issuance of the report)before boarding.

2. Passengers travelling on direct flights to China departing from Sweden (CA912) who can present a nucleic acid test report with negative result issued by the following institutes within 3 days of the departure date of the flight,do not need to apply for a certified Health Declaration Form. The airline will check the nucleic acid test report during check-in.

Bergus Medical

website:https:// bergusmedical.se/ diagnos/ reseintyg -covid -19- pcr/


telephone:08-400 275 00

Medicinska Intyg



telephone:08-512 588 00

Hedda Care

website: www.heddacare.se


telephone:08- 425 031 00

3. Passengers who present nucleic acid test reports issued by other institutes,or transfer to China from Sweden via other countries, shall fill in and sign the Health Declaration Form (please see the attachment) and send a scanned copy of the signed Form, together with the Nucleic Acid Test Certificate (with negative result), and a photocopy of the bio-page of the passport to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate at the following email addresses:

Chinese Embassy: testreportswe@gmail.com

Chinese Consulate General in Gothenburg: testreportgdb@ gmail.com(for institutes located in Gothenburg,Värmland, Jönköping, Kronoberg, Blekinge, Skåne, Halland and Västra Götabland)

4. Passengers traveling to China from a third country via Sweden shall obtain a Health Declaration Form from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in the country of first departure.


Suggest to a Friend: